Frequently Asked Questions

Select one of the frequently asked questions below to learn more about renting property from Searcy Rentals.  If you have a question not listed below, please email or call our office.

Residential Renting Questions

How can I apply for an apartment?

Apply for your apartment using our application is quick, easy, and convenient.  Follow the steps below:

  1. Print the application.
  2. Bring the completed application along with your last pay stub to our office at 1144 S Sunswept Dr., Union City, TN  38261.

How can I check availability of a property?

For current availability, call our office at (731) 885-7691.

Is the property pet friendly?

Yes,a small dog up to 15 pounds. No cats allowed.  A $500.00 pet deposit is required.  Other rules apply.

Are the utilities furnished?

No.  Below is the contact information for local services.  Contact these businesses to find out rates and deposits required for their services.

Union City Energy Authority
312 North Division St
Union City, TN 38281

City of Union City (Water)
408 South Depot St
Union City, TN 38261


Atmos Energy

Charter Spectrum
1142 Hwy 431 N
Martin, TN 38237

Should I carry renters insurance?

It is always recommended to contact an insurance agent to obtain renter’s insurance which covers your personal property in case of an accident.

What is the total cost to move in?

First month rent plus deposit.

Contact Us

Property Status

Property Type

Compare listings